Re: Come on lorenzo, pleas stop the madness..

> On Wed, Jan 19, 2000 at 10:01:55AM +0100, lorenzo.zampese@notes.electrolux.it wrote:
> > If somebody help me to configure 'exim', then I will not disturb anybody
> > with my e-mails,
> > and with my return receipts, because in that case I would use my Linux box,
> > with a good
> > MUA like MUTT.

Are you not reading your email?  I sent my *entire* exim.conf to the list
last night.  I know it made it to the list because I got a copy back from
the list last night - hours before you sent the bit I quoted above.  And if
I've counted correctly you've sent your request to the list seven times now.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
ICQ# 12934898                 |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"