ipchains

On my network there is one linux server and some windows things, the linux
server is used as a gateway (and some other things), but it doesn't work
properly. When internet exploder is used, all goes fine (most of the
time), but when for example someone tries to ping from within the dos box
it doesn't. I think it has something to do with ipchains. Both the input
as the output chain accept anything and the forward chain:
	ipchains -A forward -j MASQ -s 192.168.0.1 -d 0.0.0.0/0

(for every IP on the network).

What can I do to fix this??

Ron