Gnome

Hi,

I have Debian 2.1 (SLINK) succesfully installed on my Computer.
I wanted to try out GNOME which I didn't ever used so far. After
selecting some of the GNOME-packages with dselect I came to a
point where I had a really annoying interrellation-affect. Meaning
whenever I tried to select libgnome_0 dselect would give me the error
that this conflicts with libgnome32. My Problem is that some of the
packages I want to use depend on libgnome_0 and some depend on libgnome32

What can I do - can I do anything - what about the next Debian-release
will these probs be out of my way or is it just me being to stupid???

Pleeeease give me a hint

	thanks in advance

		chris

|             chris               |