Debian installation server ?

	Hi All,

I am familiarized with the "regular" ways of installing debian. Now I would
like to setup something like an installation server with a predefined set of
packages allready selected and then go to the machines where I would like to
install, just boot with a floppy and the selected packages would be installed
without having to sit much time in front of every new machine. This would be
usefull if you have something like one hundred machines to install.
        Can anyone point me to any documentation on how to do this ?

        Thanks

Pedro