Re: Booting Linux and Win98

Coincidentally, I'm doing the same thing, but using boot floppies since LILO doesn't like how big my my new HDD is (/dev/hdd, coincidentally), or where I have the linux partition. Is there any way to work around that? (I would like to use a kernel above 2.0.36, but the boot floppy makers for the kernel images are all hosed, and I'm still working on tweaking the kernel to make my own compilation). I'm sort of new at *nix in general, though I've got X-Windowing System working beautifully, and I hear that's something to brag about. *G* Any help at all would be appreciated. The HDD is an IBMGXP 14.4G. It runs on an AMD K6-2/400 with 160M of RAM. Windows98 is on /dev/hda, and I've considered putting a small *nix partition on that, if it's needed.

	Castille