RE: Inspiron 7500 network setup

Terry, Calum,

> I've got a Dell Inspiron 7500 with a NIC built into the docking
> station (not a PCMCIA card). ...
> Anyone have any idea how to get the NIC in the docking station
> recognized so I can finish configuring Linux and really use it?

> Snipped replies for Terry and Calum.

Thanks. After a bit of work I got it working. The eepro100 is the
driver to use, but, interestingly enough, only after a cold boot.
This is a dual boot (Windows/Linux) machine and once Windows is
booted, the machine has to be shutoff for the Linux driver to
work.

Thanks again for your help,
Harley Pebley