imp/horde minor problems

Hi,

	I just updated my potato system today and noticed some minor
problems in IMP/HORDE.
	The horde.lib released with the today horde version has wrong
WebClient class - it's lacking a var (rather_not_popup): you need to
re-build it. I used build.pl --with-config=config/buildopts.inc and
solved the problem.
	The main.inc from /usr/share/horde/imp/templates/menu calls
$lang->inbox. When set to Português Brasileiro, this variable is missing
from the locales. I manually included it in
/usr/share/horde/imp/locale/pt-BR/menu.lang
	Is this worthy of a bug report?

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21
                   http://www.revistalinux.com.br