Re: ICE-WM middle mouse task list + gnome

On Thu, Jan 13, 2000 at 04:51:29PM +0200, Neilen Marais wrote:
> Good day all
>
> I am running a fairly recent potato, with Gnome and IceWM. When I
> updated, the task list that the middle mouse button on the root window
> used to bring up stopped appearing.  This seems to have something to do
> with the Ice Gnome integration, because if I turn this off, I get the
> middle menu back, but it interferes with too much of the rest of Gnome

Same experience here.

> So what I want to know, is if possible, how can I get the middle mouse
> button menu back?

I don't think you can. Of course, you can right click on any active
window title bar (or just click the window icon) and get a menu that
leads to the window list.
| Eric G. Miller                        egm2@jps.net |
| GnuPG public key: http://www.jps.net/egm2/gpg.asc  |