RE: wireless suggestions

hi "wireless"

strange this emails popped up...

i need to install a wireless between two bldgs in SF tooo...
( never done that or know what to do....any input/horror stories/success
  stories is helpful

I've checked the yahoo listings and found some comparasons and
availability of equipment etc..etc..
    http://www.linux-consulting.com/T1/wireless.txt
    ( www.ydi.com is a noteworthy site )

    t1/t3 antenni, pcmcia cards, lasers, etc...

There is also a currently operating wireless t1 (non-profit) project going
on in the mountain tops around silicon valley... ( a policy meeting
and directions and inputs etc...meeting this sat....
( www.sbay.net if you're interested )

thanx
alvin