Re: My Debian Blues

mixing slink and potato is probably a bad idea.

if you want slink, use slink and upgrade your X by adding the following
line in /etc/apt/soruces.list :

deb http://www.debian.org/~vincent/ xfree-update main

then run apt-get update ; apt-get upgrade

matrox g400 works fine with the update i got several slink machines with
g400s in em.

at this point i would reccomend wiping out the system and installing
slink.

nate