Re: being hacked via ssh with X11 forwarding?

Well, I've talked to the guy that owns that machine, and he assured me
that he wasn't hacking me, and I believe him.  But now the question
remains, what caused this message?  Any possible explanations out there?

Thanks,

Gerry

PS: I'm paranoid about being hacked since another machine on our network
was hacked via a smail vulnerability.