Re: debian-user-digest Digest V100 #61

Hello Paulo,

This isn't the answer to your question, but did you know that debian
packages of sawmill have been built for slink by Devin Carraway,
including the latest version (0.21)?  They are available at
http://www.devin.com/sawmill/
I have used them successfully on slink with october gnome.

Bruce Mobarry
mobarry@moscow.com