Re: Net install of potato, problems with lynx.

Hi,

I got that error and found that there is a problem between debconf and the
lynx package. When the debconf priority is set to high, the installation
script breaks. Set debconf priority to low, answer the
installation questions and everything should be allright.

Bye
Cesar Mendoza
http://www.kitiara.org