How to install over www

I have a spare computer in my office that I'd like to
install potato on.  It has three hard disks of 1GB,
1GB, and 420MB as /dev/hda, /dev/hdb, and /dev/hdc.  I
have a 3c509b elan card in the machine so I can
connect it to the www via the corportate lan and
firewall.  (I already have a machine running slink
which can be updated via apt/dselect through the
firewall).  I will set up this new computer for dhcp
to obtain it's ip address from the local server.

Am I correct that I will have to install (enough of)
the base system via floppies before I will be able to
use apt/deselct to install the rest of the system?  I
do NOT want to first install slink and upgrade (guess
I'm testing your boot floppies for you) or to first
burn a CD rom.  I want to try to install TOTALLY over
the web.

PS.  The target machine is a P90 with 32mb of dram.
It also has an AHA15xx scsi controller, and both scsi
and ide cd rom drives.

Thanks for any help.

=====
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!