Re: ISDN SyncPPP Problem Part 2

Ron Rademaker wrote:

> I've found another error, that has to do with my previous question,
> perhaps
> this will help someone to supply me with an answer. When the script is
> finished another error occurs:
>
> Sorry- isdnPPP driver version 0.0.0 is out of date.
> Maybe ippp0 has no 'syncppp' encapsulation.
>
> This 'll probably have to do with the earlier occured error:
>
> ippp0: SyncPPP support not configured
> ippp0: Invalid argument
>
> (For more info on that one read my previous mail: ISDN SyncPPP Problem).
>
> Hope anyone can help me,
>
> Ron
>
> --

I think that you do not have choosen the syncppp support when compiling the kernel.
You find the syncppp support on the ISDN config page.
Run make menuconfig or make xconfig and compile your kernel again.

There's also an very nice FAQ. You'll find it under
/usr/doc/isdnutils/FAQ/en-i4l-faq.html.

Sven