ssh won't compile on fresh potato - what's missing?

Hello,

I just made a fresh potato install a few days ago (thankfully, after that
big security problem had been fixed) and because of a broken TP cable I
ended up having to install packages manually (the last part of the
installation procedure failed).

As a result, there seems to be a few packages mission. One symptome is that
ssh 1.2.26 won't compile, with the following message:

login.c: In function record_login':
login.c:437: structure has no member named ut_syslen'
login.c:441: structure has no member named e_termination'
login.c:442: structure has no member named e_exit'
login.c:454: WTMPX_FILE' undeclared (first use in this function)
login.c:454: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
login.c:454: for each function it appears in.)

Which library defined WTMPX_FILE? Reading login.c, the memeber
names are non-existent memebers of a utmpx structure.

I have no idea which library these are supposed to come from. Anyone?

Thanks!

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0x5584BD98 or 'Peter Schuller <scode@scode.webprovider.com>'