Re: Staroffice and gtop

Yes, I've noticed the same.  When I do a "ps aux", I get staroffice
using 236MB of memory.  It's certainly not true.  What I actually get is
7 instances of staroffice using 33.7MB each.  I've been assuming that
this really indicates it's using 33.7MB total.  That still means
staroffice is a hog, but at least it's more realistic.

	-Brian