Re: SCSI CD, reported by kernel, isn't there.

something i forgot to ask

in kernel config did u enable support for scsi cdrom *and* vendor specific
extensions for scsi cdrom (99% of the scsi cdroms need this for whatever
reason) its in the scsi menu in kernel config.

if not, enable it ,recompile and it should work

if it is..im not sure what to suggest :(

nate