Re: lilo again

Well, I don't have that book but Lilo is intended to be used either way
- user's choice. I use it both ways on different machines without
problems. I don't know why Debian is singled out in the book as
something of a special case. Lilo is Lilo - it works the same on all
distributions.

Unless it has something to do specifically with configuring Lilo during
the Debian installation - as opposed to any other time. It's been a
while since I actually installed Debian from scratch so I may be
forgetting....

Tom