Re: Same dates between Debian and Windows

    Kent> I'm not sure if Windows can deal with the hardware clock
    Kent> being set to GMT time, so you might want to set the hardware
    Kent> clock to local time.

What do you mean? If Windows could deal properly with the hardware
clock being set to GMT, then I wouldn't have any problems with
daylights savings... Windows would no longer achieve its reputation
for being stupid ;-) (well... at least in this area).

Seriously, if anyone knows how, then please tell me!!!!
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>