Same dates between Debian and Windows

Hello,

I have Debian and Windows installed on the system and for the
life of me I can't seem to be able to get their dates to match up.
I've tried various programs that do things with NTP servers and
have tried to configure them with/without GMT offsets and I've
also played around with linuxconf (with linuxconf-x package installed
too), but no matter what I do, the Debian and Windows dates don't
match up. They're 5 hours apart from each other. If I change one
of them to the correct date, the other one will be off by five hours.
Any ideas? This problem is especially annoying because of the
time it consumes just with me rebooting between the two OSes
to see if their dates are finally in sync.

--
Bart Szyszka bart@gigabee.com ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx http://www.bgrafyx.com