Re: Sound error: Couldn't allocate DMA buffer

> > Look at the May 1999 archives for this list, with the subject
> > Can't allocate DMA buffer
> > (as opposed to Couldn't!) for a clearer explanation than I could give.
> Hm, now I check the whole archive of 1999 and can't find it.  Could
> it have been on a different list maybe?

No, it is there, I checked it.  Note that the archives for each month
are divide into pages, which you can browse from the top of each page.
The URL of the page on which the discussion is, is
http://www.nl.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-user-9905/thrd2.html

HTH,
Eric

--