Re: backing up a complete Debian GNU/Linux system

  xxxxx> [1 <text/plain; iso-8859-1 (quoted-printable)>] Hi!  Could
  xxxxx> anyone tell me what's a good hardware/software combination to
  xxxxx> use to make frequent FULL backups of a Debian system
  xxxxx> (operating system, "applications", and data).  I asked
  xxxxx> recently at a fairly large Linux group meeting, and everyone
  xxxxx> seemed suprised by the question and there were no good
  xxxxx> answers, which completely floored me... how could anyone
  xxxxx> smart enough to use Linux not back up their entire system
  xxxxx> RELIGIOUSLY?

See http://visar.csustan.edu/bazaar/bazaar_dateoffers.html and look
for offer 990307A. I invite you to increase my offer if you are
interested.

--
Laurent Martelli
martelli@iie.cnam.fr