Re: Configuring a monitor?

On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Andrei Ivanov wrote:

> > while rebooting to get into DOS. There is win95 installed on the same
> > hd and I'm using 'loadlin'. (It was impossible to get lilo working
> > with this machine.) With win95 the power goes off automaticly, when I stop
> > the os.)
>
> Why not LILO? Whats wrong with the system?
> Andrew

For some reason it didn't work. I don't remember exactly any more what
went wrong, but for some time I couldn't run even win any more after
trying to install lilo. I might try again after solving some other
problems of this machine. There is something I should do for BIOS, but
I've tried already to adjust it so many times without success that I
became a little frustrated with that. Decided to try solving that video
card problem for a while and to come back to this BIOS problem later.

-hv