Re: EXIM, Help stop relaying spam

If you have the "relay-domains-include-local-MX = true" in your
/etc/exim.conf file, this is true.  It WILL relay for anyone who lists
your machine as an MX for their domain (real, or not).  I think this was
the original question.

The other gentleman is right about if this setting is NOT on, and you add
the MX record, the spammer can spam themselves... so to speak.