Slink and Potatoe Question

I have successfully downloaded and installed the base slink dist. on floppy.
I would like to install a minimal X Window system so that I can run
Netscape, as I do not like configuring Unix for email. What .deb packages
would work for me?

Also, I have a nVidia TNT card with 16MB of VRAM. Can I get an X Server to
work with the card? I noticed that the Xfree.org site has it listed as a
supported chipset but I don't know if I can just download the svga server
and just run it on slink.

Additionally, what limitations does slink and potatoe have in regards to
disk size? I've noticed that NetBSD supports very large drive by using the
int13 extensions.

Thanks,

Jeffrey