Re: Linux freezing up

I had this problem, it is when I upgraded to a new machine, but I used the
old video card (S3 Trio 64v+).  I had random, unexplaned, hard freeze ups.
What ended up being the culprit, was my video card, wich ran w/o a hich
untill the day I pulled it and poped it in my new machine.  I replaceds it
with a new one, and haven't had a problem since...  Barrow a card from
some were eles, and try that...

 		-Matt-

 kopishke@midcoast.com  |				     |
 http://www.state.me.us |  The mind is not a vessel to be    |
 Web Guru, Perl writer, | filled, it is a fire to be kindled |
 Windows basher, etc...	|	     -Plutarch		     |
  *Debian GNU/Linux*    |				     |