Re: [Kernel 2.2.10] Mount complains about msdos-drive

Jonas,
I don't think that your dos partition would be on /dev/hda2. Dos fdisk
only lets you have two primary partions, and the second one is an
extended partion, which cant be mounted itself as it is only a container
for logical partitions, which appear in linux as /dev/hda[5678].

Check your partions and try again.

Matthew