Re: [Kernel 2.2.10] Mount complains about msdos-drive

Gerald.Preissler@gmx.de writes:

> Jonas Steverud <d4jonas@dtek.chalmers.se> writes:

[...] [Heavy cutting - I know.]

> this is just a w.a.g.,
                 ^^^^^
Huh?

> but is either /dev/hda2 or /msdos mentioned in your
> /etc/fstab? If so, try to comment it out and try again.

They are in my fstab for the reason I want them there. It is when I
boot mount complains. I think that fat-support wasn't built into the
kernel.

One can consider this problem obsolete since I don't use the packaged
2.2.10 but tries to use a custom-built.

--
( Jonas Steverud  @  www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d4jonas/ !    Wei Wu Wei    )
( U2MoL, Roleplaying, LaTeX, Emacs/Gnus, SCWM, etc. ! To Do Without Do )