Re: Goodbye, people!

> distribution to compare it to, I'm glad I did.  After getting over the
> realization that I wouldn't have everything working that I wanted in Linux,
> right now, I began to relax and it has become a hobby.  Well an obsession:)

   Gee, that sounds familiar! ;-)

   Yes, Linux's learning curve is pretty steep, and you can't just overwhelm
the system either (at least I can't!).  You're taking the right tack -- you
have to relax, plug away, keep trying, and savor every little victory; after,
of course, making backup copies of your config files in case you screw
something up!  You wouldn't believe how many "*.conf.good" files used to
litter my hard drives. ;-)

--
 .                       | Windows: buggy, bloated, slow, multiple reboots
 Randy                   |