sudden IPX problems

Until a few days ago, I could mount local netware drives and print to
netware printers without any problems.  Now, I can't access the server.
When I try slist I get this:

slist: Server not found (0x8847) in ncp_open

When I try ncpmount I get this (not surprisingly):

ncpmount: Cannot assign requested address when trying to find
[SERVERNAME]

I thought it might be a problem with the server, but if I boot my
machine into Window98 I am able to connect.  Any ideas?  I don't know
what to do.

Thanks.
--

Brian J. Stults