Re: A small "problem" with IP Masq'ing

are you actually using a proxy? i.e. squid or something similar? ipmasq
wasn't really designed with games(other then quake) in mind..you may want
to try a real proxy(i use both, using the proxy for web caching
purposes) many games support accessing the net through a proxy
server..those that dont..well you could try to setup firewall rules to
forward the packets..but i doubt that would work too well.

if your brother is a big online gamer i suggest you get him his own ip. or
start pressuring game companies to standardize on ports for games so
programmers and big companies alike can start developing software to take
those into account.

nate