A small "problem" with IP Masq'ing

I have a small home network (4 computers, will be 5 when I get a dedicated
machine for IP Masq'ing), with mainly Linux clients and a few on-off Windoze
boxes (i.e. for games :).  It all works fairly well for getting email,
ICQ, browsing the web, and such... but playing internet games (or at
least Jedi Knight, which is what my brother has been complaining about :)
doesn't seem to work except on the host.

The problem seems to be that this game needs to have a whole ton of ports
(6667, plus 28800-29000) redirected so they get thru the proxy.  I've been
looking around for some program to do this, and haven't had much success... the
ones which look promising don't compile, and stuff like that.  Redir works with
one port, but it would be a real pain (and probably a load on the server - i.e.
my computer :) to be running it with that many ports.

So, any suggestions as to what I should do?  Has anyone done something similar?

Thanks in advance...

-David G. Watson