reccomendations for a multi-interface NIC?

I'm hoping someone can reccomend a good and hopefully fairly inexpensive
2-interface 10/100 ethernet NIC that plays nice with Linux. I've taken a
look at one of Intel's boards (known to work with recent Tulip drivers but
running about $300 at necx.com). I'm also looking at D-link-s fourport
card, and trying to find out what else is out there? The card is destined
for a medium-use server machine that needs a second interface but doesn't
have a free PCI slot.

Alternately, I could press my Sparc into use if I could find an sbus 10 or
10/100 NIC that will play nice.

-- Ferret no baka