Re: Help me POP 3

You cannot read mail with a SMTP server.  that is for sending mail
ONLY.  This is true for every SMTP server there is(many mail packages
include both POP3 and SMTP so it may seem as if the smtp is allowing users
to read mail) the daemons listen on different ports(smtp 25 pop3 113 imap
and pop3 not sure about) and are different protocols.

POP2/POP3/IMAP is used for modern mail reading.

nate