Still Can't Print

I upgraded from kernel 2.0.35 to 2.2.13 and can no longer print.  I
changed /dev/lp1 to /dev/lp0 in /etc/printcap but that didn't fix it.
The print spooler appears to be starting normally, and everything else
is set up as it was with the old kernel.

When I try to print something I get no error messages, nothing.
Files do appear in the spool directory as before.

Someone please give me a clue (or the answer outright would be ok too).

Thank you,
David Densmore <dden@rollanet.org>