Re: how much memory is too much... for X?

I see this type of behavior after lots of window open and closes with
large memory consuming windows(MATLAB plots with lots of points).  After
a while X starts sucking up all my memory and swap.  I simply restart
the window manager, not restart X, and the memory is freed.  So it may
be a X or window-manager issue or both.  But not having to restart X is
nice.

*- On 17 Dec, Nathan York wrote about "Re: how much memory is too much... for X?"

--
Brian Servis
Mechanical Engineering              |  Never criticize anybody until you