How hpdj setup for HP DeskJet 660C

Hi,

According to a database of printers that I found, my older HP DeskJet
660C printer (knew it would come in handy some day!) is supported
by hpdj perfectly. What I'm wondering about is how anyone who got
that printer working perfectly got it setup. I tried apsfilter
(apsfilterconfig), but it didn't have anything specific to a 660C. I've also
tried magicfilterconfig (or something like that), but all it had was a driver
for a laserjet. Can I update/add hpdj in any of these two programs as is?
I.e. after I apt-get apsfilter, can I update it's hpdj? I'm on Debian potato.

BTW, here are the hpdj options that I have available:
HP DeskJet 500, 500C, 510, 520, 540, 550C, 560C, 850C, 855C

Could it be that rather than needing a 660C in there, I just have to select
one of those? If so, which ones did you guys get the printer working
*perfectly* with? The most important part for me is to get it working in
Netscape (which doesn't let me choose the number of pages to print?!?).

--
Bart Szyszka bart@gigabee.com ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx http://www.bgrafyx.com