Re: how much memory is too much... for X?

i get the same problem as this, i have to restart X every-so-often, i
don't think it is window-manager specific, as i have had the problem in
windowmaker and afterstep....it also isn't distribution specific, same
prob in redhat/debian/stormix.  i can't seem to find it either, by the way
this is x-server 3.3.5

-- Nathan York
craz@fuct.dhs.org