Re: About the kind of processor in the computer(s) of this list user's

> I'm reading this list in the digest mode this whole week.
>
> I'm using a Macintosh computer (and a Power Macintosh) and I do not see anything
> (Q or / and A) about the use of Debian on Macintosh so my question is:
>
> Do this list exclusively (reserved) for computers with 80x86 / Pentium
> processors ?

Not at all - it just shows how many people use Linux on a Mac versus how
man people use Linux on a PC.

Part of the problem that I've seen is that support for Macs is spotty due
to their (IMO) screwy hardware.

Phil Brutsche					pbrutsch@creighton.edu

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein