Re: HP Deskjet 880C

I use an HP Deskjet 890c, and haven't had any problems. I've been using
the
550c print filter, which tends to go a bit heavy on the ink, and the
color
quality isn't great, but I hardly ever print color. I think there is a
filter
out there specifically for the 8xx series, but I've lost the url and
haven't
gotten around to digging it up again.

Sean