Re: PA-2013, K6-2 and AGP TNT2: Windoze runs, but Linux crashes

Hi, Noah!

Thanks for your comment.  I went to the closet and took old VGA card
out.  Unfortunately it did not help.  Swapping cables, moving cards
around does not help either.  I can reproduce the problem if I try to
move 1Gb of data from one place into another.  Windoze does it, but
Linux gets stuck somewhere in the beginning.

Strange thing that I found a couple of messages blaming PA-2013, and
people switch to Tyan, and it seemed to help, despite the fact that
both motherboards carry exactly the same VIA chipset.

It smells like bad motherboard.

Thanks again,
Sasha.