Solved: Boot off non-BIOS SCSI drive - can I use LILO or SysLinux?

Hi

	Well, Her Majesty's empire really came through for me!  Thank you to
David and Frank for your help.

	Frank was right about booting off the non-BIOS SCSI disk...for some
reason, it does work (and, as he hinted, the magic incantation to LILO seems
to be "linear").  I did not end up needing to try loadlin, though that looks
like a fine solution.

	Incidentally, because I share this box with others (hence my
hesitation to touch the IDE drive), I wanted something a little more
user-friendly in the boot loader.  I had an old copy of System Commander
around, so I tried installing it.
	It would not see the second drive even though LILO did, but it has
an option to boot from a MBR saved to a file.  So I used "dd" to save the
LILO MBR to a file on the Dos/Win partition. System Commander was then able
to boot Win98 directly, and to chain-boot LILO.

		Thanks, guys,

			Brian