JAVA 2.0 debs for slink? Anyone know where?

Hello,

I was curious if anyone had a pointer to JAVA 2 deb packages
for slink.  As I suspect this will be a very big download, and
I'm using a modem, I want to make sure I get the "right stuff".

I also heard there is an emacs-based JDE, which I also would like
to get, if this is separate from the main package(s).

Any links, information, caveats, good/bad experiences welcome.  I'm
hoping others have walked this path before...

Many Thanks,

John Miskinis