Re: Netscape time

My smtp server is somewhere far away. But I did try a couple of things: I tried
sending mail with mutt, elm and kmail and they all put the correct timestamp on
the mail. Starting to look like another Netscape problem? Looked for some kind
of time setting in .netscape but didn't see anything.

I'm using Communicator 4.7 from potato. Have you or anyone else seen this
problem using Netscape?

Michael Heyes

aphro <nate@firetrail.com> on 12/09/99 03:49:00 PM