Re: Tulip network card IS working! Thanks!

> If anyone would like the driver I compiled, I wouldn't mind to send it
> directly to the addresses of anyone who ask me, if you don't mind about
> the something like NSA_KEY that I found on the code :))))) Please, just
> kiding! The archive is only 36644 bytes long, so sending it wouldn't be
> any problem. :)

One thing to keep in mind, however, is the fact that this driver binary
won't work on most kernels - it works on your two computers because the
driver and kernels are

1) the same version
2) compiled with the same compiler
3) are for similar hardware architectures (ie 386 vs 486 vs Pentium vs SMP
etc)

If I tried to load that driver on my PII, it would fail miserably: I use a
2.2 kernel, while you use a 2.0 kernel, and I'm using a different
compiler.

So don't be surprised if someone you send the driver to can use the
driver.

Phil Brutsche					pbrutsch@creighton.edu

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein