Tulip network card IS working! Thanks!

Hi all!

I would just like to thank everybody for the attention for my problem
with my tulip card. In case someone want to know what I have done to get
it working here's what I have done:

I visited the address told by Gary

http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/tulip.html

which I already knew but, due to my lack of knowledge, I thought it
would be too dificult to compile. Anyway I tryed and it worked! Gary
told me that even the most recent ditributions weren't  being released
with the latest module driver, so the only and last alternative was to
try compiling the driver module. I had to compile the driver on another
machine because I installed debian from floppies and the rest of the
system would be using APT. Folowing the instructions on the page and
messing a little with the the include path I finally produced a
"tulip.o" archive. Using a diskete I copied this archieve to the
directory where the modules reside, booted the system and ....... ping
worked!

If anyone would like the driver I compiled, I wouldn't mind to send it
directly to the addresses of anyone who ask me, if you don't mind about
the something like NSA_KEY that I found on the code :))))) Please, just
kiding! The archive is only 36644 bytes long, so sending it wouldn't be
any problem. :)

Thank you eveverybody!

Jose Roberto