Re: rs6000/7013

      Here's an interesting note for you, Albert.  James, I'm not
sure Albert can answer your question, but he has worked with IBM
AIX systems, and if I remember correctly, isn't the rs6000 a system
that houses IBM AIX sometimes (and other times, that horrid other
proprietary OS...VMS or whatever)?  What do you think, Albert?  Will
Linux install on the rs6000?

      If it hasn't been done, yet, it would certainly be a good port
for Linux and another good inroad to the corporate offices.

                                                   _Art