Potato install--Profiles gone?

Hi!

    I installed potato today on a new machine. Everything went
smoothly. However, the bit after you reboot and choose a user account
and root password in which you select the packages profile for your
machine (i.e., if you're gonna use it as a sever, scientific
workstation, developer...) is broken. I was wondering if someone
could provide me with a file for the installation of a scientific
workstation with latex, as I'll have to install the unstable system
in a number of new machines which need a 2.2.12 kernel. Of course,
I'm too lazy to write everything down and have a couple of afternoons
of dselecting :)

    Thank you very much,
    Jose