Re: Casper the Ghost has taken over my SendMail

that is normal and has nothing to do with sendmail

it is part of POP3, the only way to 'get rid' of it is to use another POP
server, the most efficient way to store data about
read/received/unread/etc messages is to store it in the inbox
itself.  Most modern mail clients know what that message is and ignore it
when downloading mail.

See the pine homepage for more details.

nate